Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Oh no! Tagged Again!

My grandson George has a blog now and he tagged me to answer the 5 questions listed below, so here goes. The Procrastinator

TUESDAY JULY 8, 2008


Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.


1) What were you doing 5 years ago?

I was preparing to move to Pascagoula and arrived there in May of 2003 and we all took up residency together. I showed all the talents that a grandmother possesses like making egg bread for you (French Toast if you add powered sugar). Sometimes I flexed my muscles when I stepped in at times to defend not because the scolding you were getting was harsh but because that's just the way a grandmother is. We had fun playing card games unless I thought you cheated. To me it didn't matter how young you were, fair is fair... ask your Mom. I enjoyed the two years I was there and all the fun times we had.

2) What are 5 things on your to-do list for today?

1. I am going to try to stay awake.
2. Make spaghetti with mushrooms.
3. Watch TV.
4. Browse Internet.
5. Stay cool.

3) What are 5 snacks you enjoy?

Cashews, cereal, hershey bar with almonds (the big one). bananas, milk

4) What are five things you would do if you were a billionaire?

1. Buy all of my grandkids something they always wanted.
2. Buy something for kids that I don't know.
3. Give more to charities.
4. I would buy a yacht for the fishermen and sunbathers in the family.
5. I would buy my own family evacuation bus in case of hurricanes.

5) What are five jobs you’ve had?

1. A Wife.
2. A Mother.
3. A Grandmother.
4. A Yardman.
5. A rain gutter cleaner.

4 comments:

Ruth said...

lol Life can change quickly can't it? I went from a CEO to a rain gutter cleaner. lol

Darthomer said...

Hi I like your answer and i'm going to update my answers keep looking at my blog for changes. :)

Ps: about yachts look here http://www.yachtworld.com/

Ruth said...

Thanks George, I went to look at the yachts and if I could buy one it would be the Emerald Pacific. I will check your blog now and then and see if there is anything new.

Darthomer said...

Your welcome and I found some giga yachts (the size of cruise ships)
and super yachts (200 ft.)