Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I got tagged by Anita over at "Did We Survive Hurricane or Not"

“The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.”

1) What were you doing 5 years ago?

For the first 5 months of that year I was packing, throwing out, giving away "things" I had accumulated over the years so that I could move back to my hometown.

2) What are 5 things on your to-do list for today?

1. Weed the monkey grass that lines the sidewalk.
2. Scrape paint off a wicker mirror that I sprayed.
3. Drive around taking pictures of new construction.
4. Do a little reading and of course browse the Internet.
5. Say my daily prayers.

3) What are 5 snacks you enjoy?

Cashews, cereal, hershey bar with almonds (the big one). bananas, milk

4) What are five things you would do if you were a billionaire?

1. I enjoy giving to people and with more money I would do much more.
2. I would go to Paris if I could get there without having to fly.
3. I would have a professional gardener take all the dead plants out of my yard on a regular basis and put in new ones.
4. I would hire a handyman that specializes in doing the difficult work around the house, like cleaning rain gutters and changing light bulbs that can't be reached easily.
5. I would buy a yacht and go fishing for the big ones.


5) What are five jobs you’ve had?

1. My first job was as a box office cashier at a movie theater.
2. My second was at Ingalls Shipyard where I served as an executive secretary.
3. A Wife
4. A Mother
5. Did doctors and merchants general ledgers (bookkeeper) also served in the capacity of personnel manager and when husband died I served as CEO of company.

Okay now comes the tough part of this... I do not have anyone to send this to. Annitta!! So here's what I will do, I am going to tag everyone on the list that I received. How about that?

1.
George of the appropriately titled blog The Procrastinator
2. Pisceshanna from Cost of Living
3. Mama T at Life Changes after Birth
4. AlexnStephensMommy over at Toddler Tactics
5. Anita at Did We Survive Hurricane Katrina or Not

2 comments:

Unknown said...

3. I would have a professional gardener take all the dead plants out of my yard on a regular basis and put in new ones.

LOL That's a GREAT idea.

Ruth said...

lol Anita you have to be my biggest fan. Thank you!