Sunday, September 30, 2007

Today is the last day of September and Fall is not in the air ... will be in the high 80's today. Of course, the local weather forecasters have already called it a "gorgeous" day. I am not faulting their upbeat mood, maybe that's the way they see it, but predicting a high of 87 today is not Fall weather. Some of you may have noticed that I have been reminiscing about the past. That's normal, my late husband and I met in the Fall, married in the Fall and I celebrated my birthday this month... his would have been next month. So when October ends, I will be happily preparing for Thanksgiving and Christmas.

I have not been posting many pics as there has been nothing new to show you, All the problems that have been reported in our areas are still on-going. People who lost their homes were given a rightful reprieve on their mortgages but that is to end on October 4th and a demand for payment of entire mortgage could take place. It's such a dilemma for the lending institutions too. A foreclosure means the house and property is taken back and sold but now, in so many cases, there is only land that remains. Someday, this too shall pass.

It looks like the red roofed house below is going to be repaired, it faces the beach.



Cruisin' the Coast is back! Blake Shelton will be at Pascagoula Beach Park on the 3rd. Nobody But Me

No comments: