Sunday, October 7, 2007


Arts and Crafts

This is the second year that "Cruisin' the Coast" has now proudly cruised right on into Pascagoula showing off their vintage cars. I have a pic below of a red 1957 Chevy.. I bought my 57 Chevy when it was new .. mine was two tone blue. The hardtop was one step above my sedan but "What the heck"! Had I known then that I was driving what was to be a classic, I would still have it. I don't know what the people who have revamped these cars feel when they are driving but I remember what I felt. "Batman" comes to mind. How about those tail fins!!


Well today I did something that I said I wouldn't do .. I watched the New Orlean's Saints fourth game of the season as they played the Carolina Panthers. They lost 13 to 16 but they played real football today. The game was exciting to watch. Geaux Saints!

Yes, we are still rebuilding.

No comments: