Friday, December 14, 2007

This is just a short post to say I am still around. Have had a few very hectic days lately. You can catch up on what has been happening if you read my daughter's latest post and remember while you are reading it that I was involved in most of the happenings in a big way. Anita
On the same day as Anita is describing a kitchen disaster and she was relating it to me later, there was a loud explosion very close to the back of my house. The same neighbor that had an unsightly "rig" up between our property for a month had thrown gasoline on the fire he started. I understand you can have small burns in this neighborhood if contained in a drum. Gasoline makes it a big fire, very risky thing to have done with dry leaves on the trees and ground.

We still have plans to finish our Christmas shopping!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks yet again for all of your help this week, Mama!!! You were definitely involved in all of those hectic days in a big big way!

I'm glad your insane neighbor didn't catch anything else on fire.

Love you
Anita

Ruth said...

I am glad I could be there for all of it Anita. What I am sad about is that I missed the excitement of the sink but then again you described it so well. LOL