Tuesday, November 20, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU!

When Katrina struck the coast of Mississippi in 2005, time seemed to have stopped for all of us on the coast. I can only speak for myself and tell you that although there are problems, I have found a way to live with them. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I have many things to be thankful for. I also know that in my blog that I could play a game with my readers and pretend to be something I am not. BUT I don't! In my life, I have been a wife, a mother, a business woman. Someday, these things will be a legacy for my daughters when they speak of me. Of all that I have accomplished, I am most proud of the fact that I am the grandmother of 9 grandsons and 4 granddaughters. The ninth grandson is scheduled to be born the day after Thanksgiving. The titles that they have given me are Nana, Grand-Mommy, Grandma and Grammy. I am honored.

I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Nana!!!
Love William & George