Saturday, September 20, 2008


Do you know what this is? "A vacuum cleaner that matches the recliner"? It is a product made by "Shop Vac" whose products are usually great. It vacuums leaves and mulches them too. We tried it out today and it works well, of course there will still be some raking because the trees in my yard are huge and drop a mountain of leaves. My birthday is fast approaching so Dave and Anita gave me an early gift. Anita and I ran it through a test and laughed as we vacuumed, the leaves were falling the entire time. I will update you on how I determine how to put this sharp machine to a productive and work lessening usefulness.

As for hurricanes, I haven't even tuned in to the weather channels as I am just living a normal life at this time. Yesterday I returned all the things I had inside since August 30th to the back porch. I also watch the New Orleans Saints football game every Sunday .. on September 7 they won over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers 24-20 and on September 14 they lost to the Washington Redskins 24-29. That's the Saints, win one lose one. We go from elation to the bottom of the pit but still we stay loyal to them.

I haven't much to say at this time .. just stepped out of my "glass" house and put on my "rose colored glasses" long enough to say hello.

Will be back!

No comments: