Thursday, June 12, 2008

Weather Manipulation?

I had gotten into a pattern lately of posting on Sunday but for the past couple of days since I find myself homebound because of a sinus infection, I have more time to write. What I am going to write are my thoughts on the severe weather we are experiencing. You who read this will probably say I am nuts and you may be correct but all the same I love intrigue and possible conspiracy on the part of maybe not our government but definitely something or someone is manipulating our weather. My thoughts have gone back countless times to Hurricane Camille in 1969 where in an attempt to lessen the storm's fury, hurricane planes were sent up and "ice crystals" were dropped into the eye wall. Well, the rest is history ...wind velocity meters broke at 200MPH. How about those contrails in the sky and the very strange looking airplane that we have seen fly over many times while the contrails are being formed. There was one that really unnerved me ... in the clear blue sky there was only one contrail ...a huge X. We have seen so many that we now call them chemtrails. There are many of us who "look up" and are amazed at what we see. I am reminded of the fantastic laser show at Disney World in Florida and how much more advanced we are now. In 2005, Mississippi and Louisiana lost their homes and 3 yrs. later the entire Country is finding themselves in the same boat with floods, tornadoes and looming foreclosures. etc. Those on the Coast who have managed to put a roof over their heads again will possibly meet their demise by the unfair taxation that is being put on them by the counties and if they should get past that ... insurance premiums will do them in. Regular gasoline is 4 dollars a gallon and rising each day but we are told that we need to evacuate if another storm threatens. For those of us who need assistance, State buses will transport us to God knows where. I was born during wartime years and I will not be transported to unknown destinations. I realize writing this that I have joined the ranks of the "kooks" but so be it. I think we all need to be more vigilant.

No comments: