Sunday, January 6, 2008

I don't take change well. It's not just because we entered a new year, I feel the same in the spring and fall. I go into some kind of "I don't want to do anything mood". It will eventually pass and soon I get back to normal. While it lasts, it's a terrible mood. The holidays were great, no complaints there. Immediately after Christmas my daughter Anita decided that she would help me fix up a small bathroom in the house and, as of today, we are still working on it. When I moved here in May of 2005, I had intentions of sprucing it up but Katrina came ashore and my house looked better than most so I didn't do anything but have the exterior painted. Now there are so many new homes being built that mine needs work. I will be painting trim tomorrow in a hallway. Do any of you remember my backyard fence that the neighbor caught on fire? Well I think he has moved. Soon I will put a new fence up. The pics below are just around Pascagoula.

No comments: