Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hey! Sorry I haven't been around much lately. I have many things to take care of first before I can get back into blogging. Occasionally, I drive around looking for progress but I have found nothing of interest to show you. We are all in some kind of normalcy at this time or maybe I should say complacency. It's a wonderment how we humans can adjust to bad situations isn't it? Of course, we would like to have everything restored that was lost in our areas but we are also anticipating the many new projects that are being planned.

We are experiencing another cold winter ... just about everything in the yard has shriveled up and died. Two steps forward and five steps backwards. At this writing, the yards look terrible especially the backyard with the charred wooden fence as a backdrop.

I have been painting whatever even slightly looks like it could use a coat of paint. I use my "cleaning the raingutter ladder" for painting too. I have been thinking about getting one of those bracelets where I can call in and say "Help! I've fallen and can't get up!"

Well, as you can tell, I am just babbling but maybe next time I will have pictures to share with you. Until then!


No comments: