Friday, November 7, 2008

At the present time, I have been on the internet for 12 1/2 yrs.. I started at Geo Cities with a website entitled "All In The Family". As the title should suggest it was about myself, husband, children and grandchildren. I displayed pictures of our yards with all the beautiful landscaping, flowers etc. All of that was good but I found that my finest contribution would be on my husband's illness during his fight with a cancer of the lymphatic system known as Non Hodgkins Lymphoma. I received many replies from people who had the disease, most of them served in Vietnam and had been in contact with Agent Orange. George's story gave them hope that, with treatment, they could extend their lives. My husband lived for 9 yrs. with the disease and lived well until a fast growing brain tumor caused his death in 1999 from glioblastoma. After his death I took the site down.

From December 1999 to January 2001 I took care of our business affairs along with my daughter, Anita, without whom I couldn't have made it through. In May of 2003, I came back to my hometown in Pascagoula. . In August 2005, Katrina smashed into the coast causing massive damage and because of severe lack of media coverage I began writing about what happened to us with a blog entitled "Camille And Katrina Were Not Ladies. Later I was to add another blog entitled "I Will Make Everything New". This will be my last post to this blog too as now I see a need to reach out to True Catholics not Cafeteria Catholics. So watch for my new blog which I hope to start very soon.

Thanks to all of you who have faithfully read my writings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you are proclaiming to the world that you are Catholic, then you are proclaiming that Jesus Christ is the Author of confusion, an idol worshiper and a liar. Catholicism spits in the face of Christ. It is a man made, creation manipulating, idol worshiping work of the flesh and of Satan. Those who you promote are the modern day Pharisees, controlling and dominating their followers with lies, even to the point of making Mary co-redemtrix. If you die in your Catholic faith you will be cast out into outer darkness and spend your eternity in the lake of fire. I am of no denomination. Schisms are to be avoided at ALL COSTS and spoken out against. I warn you in the power of the resurrection of Christ Jesus The Messiah to REPENT from your idolatry and return unto the Living God. Make reconciliation with The One I sent into the world to die for your sins and also do not leave out the one I placed in your life from birth, not your birth; for that one is the reason I have allowed you to remain even unto this day. Repent and return unto your first love and study to show yourself approved unto God. The interpretation of My Holy Word comes from My Holy Spirit and if He does not dwell in you, you have no place in me. I'm calling out to you Ruth, do not ignore my call.

Ruth said...

Yes I am proclaiming that I am a Catholic and what's more I am claiming that I am in the faith that Our Savior, Jesus Christ established back when He walked the earth with His apostles telling them to preach to all nations and to tell them to observe ALL the commands I give you, yes there are many things He told us we couldn't do if we wanted to enter His kingdom. Also the most horrible to people is that Catholics (real ones that is) accept that He meant we had to look upon the breaking of the bread as receiving the actual body of Jesus. His diciples walked away then as many (including you) have walked away because it is a hard saying. My being accosted by you makes me happy as it confirms my faith even more Never would I attack you or anyone else. Go on persecute us, no slave is greater than the Master. I welcome your attack and thank you. Don't you think that the Mother of Our Savior should be honored? I bore 4 children and I certainly don't put Her equal to me or any mother. She bore the Savior of the World. Common sense should tell you what honor she deserves. Anonymous tells me nothing about your name but I know that you are from Elkins, West Virginia. You spoke my name as I have it on my site but what shall I call you Joe, Bob or what?