Tuesday, March 4, 2008


This morning promises to give way to a gorgeous day after an un- nerving threat of severe weather last night. Since Katrina, I have come a long way in regards to how I feel about the weather and what disaster could occur. When I heard the rain begin, I went to bed, slept through the entire thing and awakened to birds chirping. Can't beat that!

After Christmas I decided to spruce up the interior of my house with fresh paint. It has been going well as my daughter has been doing most of it. Anita is very accomplished in most everything she does. Painting and repairing is a special talent. When I paint, I am surrounded by drop cloths. she paints without one. Yesterday she and the kids were here and she started putting primer on my "catch all" room walls. The original color is a beautiful plum but too dark so I have chosen green which will bring "a little bit" of the outdoors inside.




Just documenting .. now I have to get my taxes to the CPA. See ya!

No comments: