Wednesday, March 5, 2008

After my early morning doctor's appointment, Anita and I continued the painting of the "plum" colored room in my house. Four hours later we called it quits for the day. I only worked an hour on the paint job as there were five children in the house, four of them old enough to ask for something to eat or drink in all of those four hours. "smile"

It seems on the Coast that many of us are trying to rebuild or repair what was lost and those like me are trying to revivify what we have. Unfortunately, there are the people in trailers who can't do anything. Plans are being made to get them out of the trailers because the levels of formaldehyde are high and causing health problems. Our paint job should be finished within a week! Thanks Anita!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're very welcome as always!

You know - you had the harder job for most of our time together today. LOL Painting can be downright relaxing.. while feeding my five children is - well - not. :)

Ruth said...

It is now 7AM the morning after the above paint job. Letting you know that I survived. lol After my message to you last night, I went to bed. After all the diversified things we have done, I do find this undertaking a little bit difficult. To "lift that barge and tote that bale" when you don't have muscles soon becomes an act of the will not strength. lol Strangely, I always enjoy it!