Thursday, July 26, 2007

I am fighting the urge to continue giving you further reports on our recovery in the coastal areas as I need the rest. This thyroid problem that I have is complicated ... I was wracked with pain in my legs and feet since awakening this morning and mysteriously in late evening it subsided to a pain I would have no complaints about. One would have to meet me to know the drive I have and having to hobble around would sure knock the wind out of my sails. I think it has been such a drive that I didn't notice that my first three daughters were getting older. Truthfully, I didn't notice at all until one remarked how old she was as I was griping to her about all this aggravating thyroid stuff and then she mentioned her age and I remember thinking "How did she get so old?" I think she was gently trying to tell ME something, don't you?

I still have a few flowers left as we have been getting rain showers. The flower below is a Pinta that attracts butterflies, bees, hummingbirds and today, a grasshopper.

AND

No comments: